This easy to set up MIG135TE welder is ideal for the DIY enthusiast.
It features a professional style, non-live torch which is a distinct advantage for the inexperienced welder and a turbo fan for prolonged welding at full power.
It comes in a stylish case with a hinged side door providing access to the wire reel and gas bottle and has power selector switches for easy use. This makes it ideal for DIY car repairs and other jobs around the home.
The kit includes everything to get you started – CO2 gas(390g), regulator, mild steel wire, professional type torch assembly, earth clamp, face shield & helpful user guide / instructions.
Buying the appropriate gas and wire will enable you to use this unit to weld Stainless Steel or Aluminium.
Download Product Manual
* Power settings from 30 to 130amps. Welds mild steel up to 5mm thick.
* Turbo fan cooling for improved duty cycle & transformer life.
* Uses 0.6 and 0.8mm wire up to 5kg spool.
* Fully variable electronic wire speed control.
* Operates from 230v, single phase power supply.
* Thermal overload protection with auto reset.
Power settings from 30-130 amps
Professional Type Torch
Multiple Power Settings
Accepts Mini or 5kg Spools
Thermal Overload Protection