2020 Collins Big Road Atlas Britain and Northern Ireland
Map your route with the. Collins Road Atlas Britain and Northern Ireland. The ultimate 3.2 miles to 1-inch scale large format paperback road atlas, featuring Collins’ popular and well-established road mapping and designed for exceptional clarity and ease of use.
The atlas includes a wide range of urban area maps at an even larger scale and 64 detailed town center street plans. The mapping shows speed limits at speed camera locations.
This fully updated road atlas covers the whole of Britain and Northern Ireland with each scale of mapping color-coded for ease of use. The smallest scale maps are great for long-distance route planning and the street plans help you locate your final destination.
· Easy to use, clear road maps at a scale of 3.2 miles to 1 inch of England, Wales, Southern Scotland, and Northern Ireland. Northern Scotland is shown at 5 miles to 1 inch
· Route planning section including maps at a scale of 15.8 miles to 1 inch (1:1,000,000) for long-distance route planning, motorway services information, and a handy distance calculator
· 22 urban area approach maps at 1 mile to 1 inch which clearly shows the best routes through and into the busiest built-up areas
· 64 street maps focused on town centers showing places of interest, car park locations, and one-way streets
· Fully updated fixed speed camera sites with average speed camera locations clearly highlighted. All speed cameras show the speed limit
· Information about restricted motorway junctions
· Park & Ride locations shown, ideal when visiting towns and cities
· Over 30 categories of places of interest including castles, theme parks, sports venues, universities, mountain bike trails, and surfing beaches
· Full postcodes for the top 1000 places of interest – ideal for use alongside satnav system
Used all over the UK by drivers who want to find their destinations easily.