2022 Philip’s Road Atlas Britain and Ireland: (A4 Spiral binding) (Philip’s Road Atlases)
No. 1 in the UK for clear maps
- Mapping at a scale of 3 miles to 1 inch = 1:200,000
Philip’s: Britain’s clearest maps for motorists
- Completely updated and revised for 2022
New map showing Smart Motorways
- Practical spiral-bound, lie-flat format
- 160 pages of fully updated super-clear road maps
- 10 pages of detailed route-planning maps – plan your route in advance
- 88 indexed town-center maps
- 14 pages of city approach maps with named arterial roads
- 2-page road map of Ireland
Map of scenic Britain and a map highlighting railways, airports, and ferry ports
Philip’s 2022 Road Atlas Britain and Ireland is the top-of-the-range spiral road atlas featuring the latest maps from the Philip’s digital database. Voted Britain’s clearest and most detailed in an independent consumer survey, the mapping is super-clear.
Philip’s 2022 Road Atlas Britain and Ireland contains 160 pages of road maps covering Britain at 3 miles to 1 inch, with the Western Isles, Orkney, and Shetland at smaller scales. The maps clearly mark service areas, roundabouts, and multi-level junctions, and in rural areas distinguish between roads over and under 4 metres wide.
The atlas also includes a 2-page road map of Ireland, 10 pages of route-planning maps, a distance table, 10 large-scale city approach maps with named arterial roads, and 88 extra-detailed and fully indexed town and city plans.
2022 Philip’s Road Atlas Britain and Ireland: (A4 Spiral binding) by Philip’s Maps