Blackrock SF01 Rigger Boots Fur Lined Safety Rigger with Steel Toe Cap
- Steel toe cap protects against impact from falling objects and against compression, giving 200 Joules of protection – equivalent to dropping 20kg from a height of 1m or a weight of 1.5 tonnes resting on the toe area.
- Steel midsole – a thin yet strong steel plate that runs the length of the sole and protects against objects penetrating from below and piercing your foot, such as nails, tacks, glass shards, and more, that could otherwise cause a potentially serious injury.
- Other features include energy absorbing heel that reduces foot fatigue; slip-resistant sole.
- SIZING – Blackrock safety footwear is designed with a wide fitting to allow for thick boot socks to be worn. Please take this into account when choosing your size; you may wish to move down one UK/EUR size if wearing regular socks.
- Safety rating SB-P SRC – Blackrock footwear is rigorously tested and certified by Intertek so you can rest assured it is legitimate and will keep you safe. Check the Declaration of Conformity in the image gallery, which includes the certificate number.
- Leather upper triple stitched for extra strength, steel toe cap, protective steel midsole, fur-lined, double density PU shock absorbent sole.
- Fully moulded and removable insole, wide fitting, safety rating en20345 sb-p sra.
Engineered to withstand the most testing working environments.
Manufactured using the strongest materials and adhering to the highest quality standards, the Rigger Boot is ideal for any working environment.
Versatility and performance
With excellent versatility and exceptional levels of performance, the Tan Rigger Boot is a firm favourite when choosing a pair of safety boots. Water-resistant leather uppers and robust construction ensure that the Rigger Boot will last the test of time in the following environments; construction, agriculture and manual labour.
EN20345:2011 S1-P SRC
Certified to the recognised EN20345 standard, the S1-P rating means you get top-level protection: steel toecap for protection against impact, protective midsole to prevent the piercing from sharp objects such as nails, an energy absorbing heel for comfort and an anti-static sole. In addition, the SRC rating given refers to the highest slip resistance rating, making the Rigger Boot suitable for where there are risks of slips and trips in the workplace.
Blackrock SF01 Rigger Boots Fur Lined Safety Rigger with Steel Toe Cap – Available Sizes UK 5 to 13