Philip’s Navigator Britain: (Flexiback) (Philip’s Road Atlases)
PHILIP’S NAVIGATOR ROAD ATLASES – THE UK’S BEST-SELLING ROAD ATLASES.
‘A map that beats all others’ The Daily Telegraph
‘Scale, accuracy, and clarity are without parallel’ Driving Magazine
‘No.1 in the UK for clear maps’ Independent research survey
The No.1 Choice of Road Atlas for the serious motorist.
– Scale: 1.5 miles to 1 inch = 1:100,000 (Northern Scotland: 3 miles to 1 inch = 1:200,000)
– Britain’s best road mapping in a practical spiral format.
– No other road atlas of Britain offers this level of detail and clarity
– Super-detailed 6-page route-planning section.
– Every street in Britain is marked on the maps.
– Over 3000 roads named.
– 100 indexed town-center maps plus approaches maps to 12 major urban areas.
– Exceptional road detail, from motorways to country lanes, with every junction, roundabout, and slip-road shown.
– Thousands of individually named farms, houses, and hamlets.
– 412 pages
Available in a robust flexiback binding, Philip’s Navigator Britain is widely used by professional drivers and the emergency services, including national police training, and is recommended in the motoring press and national newspapers.