Philip’s Navigator Trucker’s Britain: Spiral (Philip’s Road Atlases)
– Scale: 1.5 miles to 1 inch = 1:100,000 (Northern Scotland: 3 miles to 1 inch = 1:200,000)
– Britain’s best road mapping in a practical spiral format.
– No other road atlas of Britain offers this level of detail and clarity
– Super-detailed 6-page route-planning section.
– Over 6,000 bridge heights, nearly 1,500 weight-restricted bridges, and over 250 width-restricted bridges.
– Every street in Britain marked on the maps.
– Over 3000 roads named.
– 100 indexed town-centre maps plus approaches maps to 12 major urban areas.
– Exceptional road detail, from motorways to country lanes, with every junction, roundabout and slip-road shown.
– Thousands of individually named farms, houses and hamlets.
– 412 pages
Philip’s Navigator atlases are widely used by professional drivers and the emergency services, including national police training, and is recommended in the motoring press and national newspapers.