Portwest Hi-Vis Overalls
This stylish Coverall offers complete certified protection for anyone working near motorways or traffic. Useful features include knee pad pockets and back elastication for ease of movement.
- CE certified
- Knee pad pockets to facilitate knee pads
- Phone pocket
- Reflective tape for increased visibility
- Rule pocket
- Twin-stitched seams for extra durability
- 50+ UPF rated fabric to block 98% of UV rays
- Hook and loop cuffs for a secure fit
- Hook and loop hems for a secure fit
- Complies with RIS 3279-TOM for rail industry (orange only)
- Contrast colouring for added style
- Two-way zip for quick and easy access
- 12 Pockets for ample storage
- Multiple utility pockets provide ample storage
- Durable polyester/cotton fabric with Texpel stain resistant finish
- Premium stain-resistant finish repels oil, water, and grime
- Certified to EN ISO 20471 after 50x washes
This extensive range of high visibility clothing meets the stringent requirements in both design and construction, to ensure that it meets the latest international high visibility standards EN ISO 20471, ANSI/ISEA 107 and AS/NZS 4602.1. Many of these styles are fully certified to EN ISO 20471 after 50 washes look for this symbol.
MAIN FEATURES: This fashionable Coverall offers complete certified protection for somebody working close to motorways or traffic. Helpful features come with knee pad pockets, twin stitching, and back elastication for ease of movement.
FUNCTIONALITY: The durable cotton fabric with Texpel stain-resistant fabric has contrast colouring for extra style and ample storage for optimum security. The hook and loops cuffs make for a more protected have compatibility for the wearer.
MATERIAL, SIZE AND RANGE: Nantes Hi-Vis Coverall. To be had in Orange/Navy (S-XXXL) and Yellow/Navy(S-XXXL). Shell Fabric: 65% Polyester, 35% Cotton 245g.
STANDARDS: RIS-3279-TOM ISSUE 1 (ORANGE ONLY), EN ISO 20471 Class 3
Portwest is a global manufacturer and innovator of workwear, safety wear, and PPE. Established in 1904, Portwest is the fastest growing workwear company in the world with a global distribution network and customer service staff in over 130 countries. Portwest is a family-owned business and continues to be managed by the 3rd generation of the Hughes Family. Innovative production and design by an in-house team of experts lies at the heart of the Portwest advantage.
Portwest Hi-Vis Overalls – Sizes Available Small to XXXL