TENSYS® Truck Height Measuring Stick 5 Meter Lorry/Truck/Trailer Telescopic
Foam-coated tip to stop any harm to trucks bodywork.
Simple to read Twin Measurement in Imperial and Metric.
Sections totally extend after which lock into position by way of the spring-loaded locking push buttons.
Circular bubble level to make sure the stick is used at the right kind of angle.
Tensys® · Truck Height Measuring Stick
Quickly and easily take the guesswork out of load height measurement or measuring access clearances when truck driving. A simple flip of the 950mm long, over-center measuring arm locks the measuring device in position. The measuring arm has a plastic-covered tip to prevent any damage to the vehicle’s paintwork. Easy to read Dual Measurement in Imperial and Metric. Each section of the stick fully extends then locks into position via spring-loaded locking push buttons. The circular bubble level ensures the stick is at the correct angle which is very useful on uneven ground.
- 1250mm (closed) x 55.0mm wide
- 5 sliding section aluminium
- 5.0 metre (16 feet 5 inch) overall length
- Accuracy /- 3mm (full length) /- 0.5mm (per metre)
- Metric graduation: 10mm increments
- Imperial graduation: 8ths/1inch/1foot
- 950mm long, over-center measuring arm with plastic-covered tip
- Circular level bubble
- Weight 2.2 KGS (stick only)
- Packed in a useful holdall bag with Velcro end closure
Perfect for Measuring Load Heights on, Commercial Vehicles, Multideck Car Transporters, Recovery & Salvage Vehicles, Lifting Cranes, Boats, Caravans & Motorhomes, Cars & Trailers.