Are you looking for the best rigger boots for trucking? In this article, we show you some of the top-rated boots plus the best-selling boots in this style, we hope this helps when choosing your next pair of boots for the truck.
Choosing the Best Rigger Boots for Truck Driving
Choosing the best rigger boots for your job is very important, a good pair of riggers can not only protect your feet but can also give you comfort when working a long shift.
Firstly, in this article we have selected some great rigger boots for you, they have been chosen because of excellent product reviews and ratings, it is always a good idea to see what other people have said about their new rigger boots to help you make a choice when choosing the best pair of riggers for you.
Before Purchasing a Pair of Rigger Boots
Make sure before purchasing rigger boots that your job allows you to wear them some construction companies won’t allow riggers on-site, strange but true.
The best rigger boots provide you with protection comfort and style in all weather conditions, see my top choices for the Best rigger boots for truck drivers.
Let us know your best choice of rigger boots feel free to leave a message in the comments below.
1. Blackrock SF01 Rigger Boots
- Double density PU shock absorbent sole with ladder grip
- Fur lining
- Kick pad heel area
- Pull Straps for easy access
- Protective Toe Cap
- Protective Midsole
- Fuel Oil Resistant Sole Unit
- Energy Absorbing Heel
- Anti-Static Properties
- Slip Resistant Sole Unit
Tan Fur Lined Rigger Boots Engineered to withstand the most testing working environments
Manufactured using the strongest materials and adhering to the highest quality standards, the Rigger Boot is ideal for any working environment.
With excellent versatility and exceptional levels of performance, the Tan Rigger Boot is a firm favourite when choosing a pair of safety boots.
Water-resistant leather uppers and robust construction ensure that the Rigger Boot will last the test of time in the following environments; construction, agriculture and manual labour.
Certified to the recognised EN20345 standard, the S1-P rating means you get top-level protection: steel toecap for protection against impact, protective midsole to prevent piercing from sharp objects such as nails, an energy absorbing heel for comfort and an anti-static sole. In addition, the SRC rating given refers to the highest slip resistance rating, making the Rigger Boot suitable for where there are risks of slips and trips in the workplace.View on Amazon
2. V12 Tomahawk Waterproof Safety Rigger Boots
- Full grain ‘Vintage’ cow hide leather – durable, water resistant and breathable
- Heavy duty triple stitching, ankle padding and support for extra stability and reinforced pull-on loops
- Waterproof lining that breathes to reduce perspiration.
- Goodyear welted anti-static nitrile rubber sole, heat resistant to approximately 300°C
- EN ISO 20345:2011 S3 HRO SRA
The ultimate rigger boots with a waterproof, breathable lining.
There’s rugged heel support and padded ankle to provide stability on rough terrain and help maintain a perfect fit.
Built-in Thinsulate temperature control material to keep feet warm even at -20c and also cool in hot climates.View on Amazon
3. Grafters M020BSM Unisex S1 SRC Thermal Safety Riggers
- Conforms to ISO 20345 S1 SRC Safety Standards
- Safety Toe Cap & Steel Midsole
- Outer Material: Leather
- Inner Material: Textile
- Sole: EVA
- Closure: Slip-On
- Heel Height: 1
- Fuel/Oil Resistant & Antistatic Sole
- 150Â°C Heat Resistance
- Fully Moulded & Removable Footbed
These safety rigger boots are featured in unisex sizing making them ideal for both men and women.
Steel toe cap, as well as a steel midsole, keep your feet protected from sharp and heavy objects.
Warm lined with faux fur allowing you to wear them in colder locations.
A fully moulded and removable footbed allows extra room or a more secure fit.
Fuel and oil resistant soles allow you to stay steady on your feet on multiple floors.
Antistatic sole provided protection against electrical environments.
Heat resistance of up to 150°C therefore an ideal safety boot for multiple working environments.
Upper: LeatherLining: Synthetic FurSole: Dual Density PUView on Amazon
4. Scruffs Gravity Rigger Work Boots
- Outer Material: Other Leather
- Closure: Slip-On
- Heel Height: 0.75 inches
- Safety Rating: S1P
- Slip Rating: SRC
- Toe Protection: Steel
- Midplate Protection: Steel
- Antistatic: Yes
Hard-wearing safety rigger boot with a fleece lining, padded ankle support and triple stitched seams which combine to offer tradesmen pull-on protection for heavy construction work.
Scruffs Workwear is designed to provide fashion-inspired trousers, tops, base layers, shirts and rain suits made from active performance materials and loaded with functional features to beat the elements through extreme hot, cold, wet or dry conditions.View on Amazon
5. DEWALT Millington Waterproof Safety Rigger Boots
- Composite Toe Cap
- Steel Midsole Protection
- Waterproof and Breathable
- 100% Non Metallic
- Heat resistant to 300 Degrees Centigrade
- Dual density outsole
- Robust & Durable
- Padded collar for extra comfort
Waterproof premium riggers with hydro guard lining, padded tongue and ankle support which provides extra comfort when worn, these rigger boots are very durable and will withstand the rigours of work.View on Amazon
6. Amblers FS223C Safety Rigger Boots
- Conforms to ISO 20345 S3 W/P SRA Safety Standards
- 200 Joules Composite Toe Cap & Midsole
- Outer Material: Leather
- Sole: Rubber/Phylon Outsole
- Closure: slip on
- Heel Type: no-heel
- Material Composition: Other Material
- SRA Slip Resistant & Antistatic Sole
- 300°C Heat Oil, Acids/Alkalis & Solvents Resistance
Amblers Safety FS223C Men’s Composite S3 SRA W/P Safety Rigger Boots Superb waterproof safety rigger boots, which are both comfortable and protective.
The boots are crafted with toe protection and a midsole, which will protect sharp objects from damaging your feet.
The boots are slip-resistant, giving you peace of mind in the workplace.
Goodyear welted sole for durability.
Rubber to guard defends scuffing and extra protection around toes.
Ideal for farming, construction and industrial working environments.
Upper: LeatherLining: Synthetic Sole: Rubber/Phylon.View on Amazon
7. Apache Unisex Safety Rigger Boots
- Manufactured with a Leather Upper.
- Padded Ankle Support.
- TPU Heel Guard.
- Anti Scuff Toe.
- Steel Toecap.
- Steel Midsole Protection.
- Waterproof and Breathable Inner Lining.
A brown leather waterproof safety rigger boot, the Padded ankle area and TPU heel guard provides stability. Excellent protection with a Steel toe cap and steel midsole protection. Waterproof and breathable inner lining keeping your feet comfortable. The Dual density polyurethane outsole with an anti-scuff toe guard makes these riggers really durable. A good all-around waterproof safety boot for a wide range of outdoor work applications.View on Amazon
8. Portwest Tan Steelite Rigger Boots
- 200 joule steel toe cap
- Steel midsole
- Anti-static, petrol chemical resistance
- Outer Material: Leather
Portwest Tan Steelite rigger boots with scuff cap Popular style rigger boot offers outstanding protection and value.
Hard-wearing riggers are extremely comfortable and versatile.
The fur lining traps in heat and the thumb straps to the top of the boot allow for easy donning.
Steel toecaps, midsole and anti-static protection come as standard.View on Amazon
9. Dr. Marten’s Riggers
- Safety top cap
- Outer Material: Leather
- Inner Material: Manmade
- Air Cushioned sole
- Closure: Pull-On
- Block Heel
- Oil, Petrol, Fat, and Alkali resistant
Dr Martens rigger boots safety, comfort and style comfortable fit pull-on boot big grip bottoms with safety toe protection, slip-resistant, plus very comfortable with the famous air-cushioned sole.View on Amazon
10. Tuffking 9050 S1P Fur Lined Steel Toe Cap Rigger Boots
- Shock Resistant
- steel toe cap
- penetration resistant midsole
- synthetic fur lined
- resistant sole
Tuffking 9050 Tan Fur Lined Rigger Safety Boots are general-purpose work boots built for tough working conditions.
The rigger boots feature a shock-resistant, crushproof steel safety toe cap and penetration resistant steel midsole and are synthetic fur-lined to keep the feet warm even in the coldest and wettest of working conditions.
The safety footwear has an oil, solvent, acid and alkali resistant sole that is also anti-static.
This general-purpose work boot is ideal for use by outdoor workers, construction workers, engineering, agriculture, etc.
The workboots uppers are manufactured from smooth tan leather that is fur-lined, has a full-length footbed and a dual-density lightweight PU/PU outsole.View on Amazon
Top 10 Bestselling Rigger Boots
The rigger boots listed above are all highly rated and have very good reviews, but what are the best rigger boots that are selling in the UK right now. Below we have listed the current top 10 bestselling rigger boots for work.
- Steel toe cap protects against impact from falling objects and against compression, giving 200 Joules of protection - equivalent to dropping 20kg from a height of 1m or a weight of 1.5 tonnes resting...
- Steel midsole - a thin yet strong steel plate that runs the length of the sole and protects against objects penetrating from below and piercing your foot, such as nails, tacks, glass shards and more,...
- Fur lined for comfort and warmth keeps your feet insulated without overheating - especially ideal for cold weather conditions
- Protective steel toecap and stainless steel anti-penetration midsole buffalo tan leather and fur lining
- Rubber scuff cap to reduce chance of wear
- Activ-step dual density shock absorbing outsole
- Brown full grain leather upper
- Padded cuff for added comfort
- Steel toe cap protection
- Protective fibreglass toecap and composite anti-penetration flexi-midsole, Oil tanned brown crazy horse leather
- FORCE10 scuff cap that is almost impossible to wear through
- FORCE10 solid nitrile rubber outsole constructed for extreme durability
- Fleece lining keeps feet warm in cold conditions
- Ankle support for stability
- Durable moulded toe protects against scuffs
- FUNCTIONALITY: The FW75 is a waterproof alternative to the traditional leather rigger. It is a fur lined rigger boot with side tabs for easy donning. The rigger boot is 100% waterproof keeping feet...
- PROTECTION: The CE certified FW75 boasts a number of protective features, including: a steel toecap, a puncture resistant midsole, a fuel and oil resistant outsole and a slip resistant outsole to...
- MATERIAL, SIZE AND RANGE: Neptune Rigger Boot S5 CI. Available in Black (Euro 36-49, UK 3-14, US 4-15) and Tan (Euro 36-49, UK 3-14, US 4-15). Upper: PVC/Nitrile. Sole: PVC/Nitrile.
- Padded collar for added comfort.
- Composite toe cap and composite midsole protection.
- 100% non-metallic.
- Grafters Mens Crazy Horse Leather Waterproof Safety Rigger Boots
- Men's safety rigger boots with strong S3 safety rating featuring a steel toe cap and steel midsole protection against punctures. Jontex waterproof lining and water resistant upper to keep feet both...
- Pull on and off at your convenience with the dual finger loops at the top of the boots. Padded ankle for comfort and support whilst walking on the dual density PU outsole which is also fuel oil...
- Waterproof Metal Free Composite Toe Cap Boots with Kevlar Mid Sole & Heat Resistant Sole
- SIX MONTH SOLE WARRANTY On All Our Footwear | 100% Approval Rate
- SAFETY APPROVED UKCA & EU CE CERTIFIED EN ISO 20345:2011 S3 SRC: Issued by Intertek
- Double density shock absorption
- Model Number: 2795
- Item Package Dimension: 10.0cm L x 10.0cm W x 10.0cm H
Last update on 2022-07-01 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
What Type of Trucking Would Require Riggers
Riggers are the prefered type of boots in construction work, also truck drivers who deliver to farms very often prefer to wear these boots as they are very comfortable but also waterproof.
Similar to a wellington boot the rigger is a tall boot and gives more protection if working in muddy, or wet workplaces such as a construction site, or farmyard.
As I mentioned above some construction sites frown upon this type of boot and can even refuse entry to a site depending on their site’s policy, it is always worth checking first or carry a pair of standard safety boots in the truck cab just in case.
I found that riggers were a great type of boot especially during the winter months, most of the boots have a faux fur lining which keeps your feet warm.
The grips on the bottom of riggers are really deep making them perfect for rough ground giving you extra grip as well as superb comfort.
Thank you for reading this Article “Best Rigger Boots for truck drivers” if you would like to leave a comment on your views please do so below.