LED flashing lights are a very important part of truck safety, they effectively warn anybody nearby that you are there and that your vehicle could be a potential hazard.
Road and site safety is not only an important factor for keeping others safe but most importantly helps to keep you safe when performing your daily duties.
Flashing LED lights can warn pedestrians, motorists, work colleagues, and site workers that you are carrying out work in a hazardous place allowing them to either slow down or avoid the potentially hazardous area completely.
Some images and products shown in this article are affiliate links, we may earn a small commission if you use them, we hope you find the information provided useful.
When making a delivery, loading, or unloading it is the truck driver’s responsibility to ensure the area around his or her truck is made as safe as possible to ensure the loading or unloading can be achieved safely, LED flashing lights are an excellent way to achieve this.
LED flashing lights for vehicles are available in different sizes each with mounting positions some can be fixed permanently to the vehicle and some are portable usually as a mag-mount or window dash option.
Examples of Different LED flashing lights for vehicles
Rotating LED flashing light with magnetic base
- 40 LED High Intensity Amber Strobe Lights
- 7 different Strobe and Rotate patterns
- Emergency strobe light with Low power consumption
- Patterns change easily by pressing the button
- Long-lasting led warning lights with up to 30,000 hours of life
- Flashing strobe light Mounted with magnet, easily attach to any metal top
- 24v for commercial vehicles
Strobe LED flashing beacon with magnetic base
- 30 High intensity LED lights
- 7 flashing modes
- 360 degree light warning
- 30,000 hours of life
- voltage 12/24v for different types of vehicles
- Strong magnetic base
Dash mounted LED flashing beacon with sucker cups
- Super Brightness 16-LED Truck Emergency Strobe Light with lastest ultra bright LED technology
- 18 different flashing patterns to select, last pattern have recall/memory function
- High Intensity light source Up to 50,000hours lifespan expectancy
- Adjustable angle to fit different types of windscreens
Professional Emergency Roof Strobe
- High-Quality ABS Housing + LED + Aluminum Mounting Bracket (Easy attach on the roof)
- Guaranteed to be the highest quality.
- Each unit consists of 56 high-intensity LEDs
- 15 Flashing modes with a switch button and built-in fuse
- Top Quality LED with more than 50,000 hours life span
- waterproof glue on four sides to protect it
Universal for DC 12V – 24V vehicles with mounting roof.
Light Size: Length: approx. 29.5″ (75cm) – Width: 8.8″(22.5cm) – Height: 4.7″ (12cm)
LED flashing DIN pole for truck cab
- LED Rotating Flashing Amber Beacon Flexible DIN Pole Warning Light.
- 12-24 12V – 24V LED.
- Flexible Stem Impact Resistant Lens.
- Height: 250mm Dia. 126mm 40 x SMD5050 LEDs.
- 3 selectable Flash Patterns (Rotating, Double Flash and Quad Flash).
Meets IP56 International protection Standards Full UK and European approval for legal road use (ECE R65) (E9 MARK).
Grill mount LED flashing strobe lights
- 16 x bright LED chips (2 LED per light).
- 7 flashing modes.
- Interior on/off mode selector switch.
- Mounts easily to your front grill with clips attached to the LED lights.
- LED controlled box.
- switch and power cable.
Amber Grill Mount LED Emergency Flashing Strobe Light Set for Trucks/Lorries and other vehicles.
7 modes that can be selected from a dashboard-mounted switch and is a simple DIY install.
LED Flashing lights will let people in your immediate vicinity know you are there and that you could be a potential hazard.
Simple LED Flashing lights for vehicles could save you and others from personal harm.
Always keep your warning lights visible and clean them on a regular basis to ensure maximum visibility.
Do Not use your warning lights whilst traveling on a road unless you are a potential hazard for instance carrying a wide load.
leaving your warning lights on by mistake whilst on the road could render the lights to become ineffective to other motorists, they will start to ignore warning lights over time if this occurs too often.
It is an offense to use hazard warning beacons in a public place if you are not causing a potential hazard.
Thank you for reading this Article “LED Flashing lights for vehicles Site Safety delivery warning beacons” we hope you found it useful.