Tamiya Mercedes Arocs 3363 6×4 Classic Space in 1/14 scale is a radio controlled truck model kit
Powered by a 630hp 15.6-liter inline-6, the actual Arocs is capable of hauling massive loads of up to 250 tons.
The Tamiya Mercedes Arocs rendition faithfully captures the truck’s modern form with the use of ABS plastic body parts and a number of metal chassis components. One look at the detailed interior and auxiliary equipment, such as air tanks, will confirm that the body features replica-quality realism, which is further enhanced with metal transfers depicting emblems and numerous metal-plated parts.
The chassis is built for durability as it uses aluminum side channels with resin cross members. Drivability is accomplished by power from the front-mounted motor and is transmitted via a propeller shaft to the rear axle; built-in differential gears guarantee smooth cornering. Gear changes can be made via a separately-sold Tamiya 4-channel transmitter.
Model: 56352 1/14 R/C Mercedes Arocs 3363 6×4 Classic Space Truck Model Kit
- Scale: 1/14
- Terrain use: On-Road
- Drive-train: 2WD
- Drive type: Gearbox
- Drive line: Dog bone
- Differential type: Gear
- Suspension: Leaf spring
- Steering mechanism: Bell-crank
- Shock damper: Friction damper
- Shock damper material: Aluminum
- Tire type: Rubber
- Tire tread: Radial
- Body material: ABS Plastic
- Chassis material: Aluminum & plastic
- LED Light buckets: Yes
- LED lights: No
- Motor; 540-brushed type
- Bearings: Metal and plastic bushings
- Length: 529mm
- Width: 190mm
- Height: 267mm
- Interior details include: seat and dashboard.
- 3-axle chassis utilizes a tough ladder frame with aluminum side channels and resin cross members.
- A realistic drivetrain setup sees the front mounted motor powering twin rear axles.
- 3-speed transmission can be controlled via a 4ch R/C transmitter.
- Highly realistic suspension employs metal leaf spring dampers and friction dampers.
- Coupler is included to enable connection with any currently available Tamiya 1/14 scale trailers.
- Compatible with the tractor truck option parts (TROP) Items 56531, 56532, 56536 and 56538. Use with Multi- Function Control Unit MFC-03 (Item 56523) (or MFC-01, Item 56511) for realistic LED lights and sounds.
- Requires: 4 or more channel radio gear
- Requires: 7.2 battery & charger
- Requires: TS plastic model paint
- Requires: ESC or Truck MFU