British Trucking HGV Drivers Rigger Boots
Firstly Rigger boots are a pull-on safety boot originally designed for workers on offshore oil rigs but have now become a popular choice as a general-purpose work boot, this is because they are so easy to put on and are very comfortable to wear, this article shows a great selection of HGV Drivers Rigger boots perfect for truck drivers who work in construction or rugged work conditions.
Please note: Some construction companies frown upon rigger boots and have even banned them from sites which amazes me as they will allow wellies to be used which in my opinion have fewer safety features, so check that your work environment allows their use before purchasing this very comfortable safety boot option.
British Trucking First Choice HGV Drivers Rigger Boots
ST Workwear Rigger Plus, Unisex Adults' Safety Boots
- BS EN ISO 20345:2004/A1:2007 S1P SRC
- 200-joule steel safety toe cap
- Outer Material: Leather
- Inner Material: Synthetic Fur
- Sole: PU
- Closure: Slip-On
- Heel Height: 2.54 centimeters
- Heel Type: Block Heel
- Material Composition: 100% Polyester
- Fur liner
- Anti-slip & antistatic sole
- Energy absorbing heel Rubber toe cap for greater durability
With a rubber toe cap for greater durability, our rigger boot plus is a premier choice for the construction industry.
Extra ankle padding combined with a soft lining means that these safety boots will keep you comfortable throughout your day.
Second Selection Rigger Boots for HGV Drivers are The Scruffs Gravity Boot
Hard-wearing safety rigger boot with a fleece lining, padded ankle support, and triple-stitched seams combine to offer tradesmen pull-on protection for heavy construction work.
Third Selection HGV Drivers Rigger Boots The Amazing V12 Tomahawk Boots
- Full-grain ‘Vintage’ cowhide leather – durable, water-resistant, and breathable
- Heavy-duty triple stitching, ankle padding, and support for extra stability and reinforced pull-on loops
- Waterproof lining that breathes to reduce perspiration.
- Goodyear welted anti-static nitrile rubber sole, heat resistant to approximately 300°C
- EN ISO 20345:2011 S3 HRO SRA
The ultimate rigger boot now comes with a waterproof, breathable lining.
There are rugged heel support and padded ankle to provide stability on rough terrain and help maintain a perfect fit.
Built-in Thinsulate temperature control material to keep feet warm even at -20c and cool in hot climates.
Forth Selection HGV Driver Rigger Boots B-Click S3 Rigger Safety Boots Great Value
Fur lined Rigger boot Dual density PU/Rubber 200 Joule steel toe cap Shock absorber heel Steel Midsole Anti-slip Leather upper Anti-static Acid & Alkali resistant Oil resistant sole Heat resistant to 300C Water Penetration Resistant Cold Insulating Conforms To EN345.
Finally Our Fifth Choice Rigger Boots for HGV Drivers are The Dickies ULD Safety Rigger Boots
- Steel to-cap and midsole protection
- Water-resistant leather upper.
- Outer Material: leather
- Material Composition: Leather
- Steel toe-cap beneath the highly durable TPU scuff cap
- The boots are also lined with mock fur, which will ensure your feet are kept warm and comfortable throughout the day
- Pull up loops TPU scuff cap and heel guard Heat resistant (300°C)
Dickies Men’s Premium Quality Safety Rigger Boots Lined Work Branded Leather Steel Toe-Cap Steel Midsole For Underfoot Protection Highly Durable TPU Scuff Cap & Heel, Water Resistant Upper Dual Density PU/Rubber Outsole.
Where Do Rigger Boots Get Their Name?
The name “rigger” comes from the fact that they were standard issues for workers on the offshore oil rigs in the North Sea, but are nowadays worn by most types of manual workers as general-purpose work boots.
Top Ten Best Selling Rigger Boots
Last update on 2022-01-23 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Thank you for reading this Article “HGV Drivers rigger boots” if you would like to leave a comment on your views please do so below.