British Trucking HGV Drivers Rigger Boots
Firstly Rigger boots are a pull-on safety boot originally designed for workers on offshore oil rigs but have now become a popular choice as a general-purpose work boot because they are so easy to put on and are very comfortable to wear, this article shows a great selection of HGV Drivers Rigger boots.
Please note: Some construction companies frown upon rigger boots and have even banned them from sites which amazes me as they will allow wellies to be used which in my opinion have fewer safety features, so check that your work environment allows their use before purchasing this very comfortable safety boot option.
The British Trucking first Choice Rigger boot
ST Workwear Rigger Plus, Unisex Adults’ Safety Boots
- BS EN ISO 20345:2004/A1:2007 S1P SRC
- 200-joule steel safety toe cap
- Outer Material: Leather
- Inner Material: Synthetic Fur
- Sole: PU
- Closure: Slip-On
- Heel Height: 2.54 centimeters
- Heel Type: Block Heel
- Material Composition: 100% Polyester
- Fur liner
- Anti-slip & antistatic sole
- Energy absorbing heel Rubber toe cap for greater durability
With a rubber toe cap for greater durability, our rigger boot plus is a premier choice for the construction industry.
Extra ankle padding combined with a soft lining means that these safety boots will keep you comfortable throughout your day.
British Trucking second Choice Rigger boot
Scruffs Gravity Rigger Work Boots Tan with Steel Toe Cap
- Safety Rating: S1P
- Slip Rating: SRC
- Toe Protection: Steel
- Midplate Protection: Steel
- Antistatic: Yes
Hard-wearing safety rigger boot with a fleece lining, padded ankle support, and triple-stitched seams combine to offer tradesmen pull-on protection for heavy construction work.
Our third Choice Rigger boot
V12 Tomahawk Waterproof Safety Rigger Boots
- Full-grain ‘Vintage’ cowhide leather – durable, water-resistant, and breathable
- Heavy-duty triple stitching, ankle padding, and support for extra stability and reinforced pull-on loops
- Waterproof lining that breathes to reduce perspiration.
- Goodyear welted anti-static nitrile rubber sole, heat resistant to approximately 300°C
- EN ISO 20345:2011 S3 HRO SRA
The ultimate rigger boot now comes with a waterproof, breathable lining.
There are rugged heel support and padded ankle to provide stability on rough terrain and help maintain a perfect fit.
Built-in Thinsulate temperature control material to keep feet warm even at -20c and cool in hot climates.
Our fourth Choice Rigger boot
B-Click Traders S3 Rigger Safety Boots
- Outer Material: Leather Upper
- Sole: PU/Rubber Sole
- Closure: Slip-On
- Heel Height: 0.5 centimetres
- Material Composition: Leather Upper
Fur lined Rigger boot Dual density PU/Rubber 200 Joule steel toe cap Shock absorber heel Steel Midsole Anti-slip Leather upper Anti-static Acid & Alkali resistant Oil resistant sole Heat resistant to 300C Water Penetration Resistant Cold Insulating Conforms To EN345.
The fifth Choice Rigger boot
Dickies Premium Quality Safety Rigger Boots Steel Toe-Cap
- Steel to-cap and midsole protection
- Water-resistant leather upper.
- Outer Material: leather
- Material Composition: Leather
- Steel toe-cap beneath the highly durable TPU scuff cap
- The boots are also lined with mock fur, which will ensure your feet are kept warm and comfortable throughout the day
- Pull up loops TPU scuff cap and heel guard Heat resistant (300°C)
Dickies Men’s Premium Quality Safety Rigger Boots Lined Work Branded Leather Steel Toe-Cap Steel Midsole For Underfoot Protection Highly Durable TPU Scuff Cap & Heel, Water Resistant Upper Dual Density PU/Rubber Outsole Coweta FD9211B Tan UK 6,7,8,9,10,11,12.
Why are they called Rigger Boots
The name “rigger” comes from the fact that they were standard issues for workers on the offshore oil rigs in the North Sea, but are nowadays worn by most types of manual workers as general-purpose work boots.
Thank you for reading this Article “HGV Drivers rigger boots” if you would like to leave a comment on your views please do so below.